Call for Papers
Articles are invited for publication in JMS (Journal of Medical Sciences). JMS, the official journal of Sher-i- Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) Srinagar is a peer-reviewed multidisciplinary medical journal. Currently, the Journal is published biannually; the online issue which has been started recently will be henceforth published quarterly. JMS publishes articles in all branches of clinical medicine and surgery and allied specialties with particular emphasis on research articles of regional interest. JMS is intended for medical practitioners working in all clinical setting including primary and secondary care. Articles are mainly aimed at non-specialist hospital doctors, family physicians and candidates for postgraduate teaching.
JMS offers rapid editorial evaluation and short publication times without compromising on scientific quality. Outstanding papers will be freely accessible by Editor’s choice. Accepted papers shall be published "Ahead of print" in an accelerated online-only format for immediate visibility within the scientific community. Manuscript submission and peer review are done online.
Types of articles for publication:
1. Editorials & Commentaries
2. Original research paper
3. Review articles
4. Short Articles
5. Case Series
6. Case Reports
7. Clinical images
8. News & Views
10. Education & Teaching related articles
Advantages of publishing in JMS
1. Free Online Submission: Fast and easy online submission
2. Fast Peer Review: give important feedback on getting the paper better.
3. International Editorial Board.
4. Free support for statistical analysis of the submitted paper.
5. JMS is indexed in Index Copernicus and Google Scholar while indexing in other major electronic biomedical
databases is in process.
6. Free online access to all JMS articles
Please visit our website for Guidance to authors about the required format of the various types of articles: http://www.jmsskims.org/index.php/jms/navigationMenu/view/I_A